Greetings!

I've thought about starting up a blog for a while now, but for a variety of reasons I just hadn't done it yet. And then things sort of came together and boom, here we are.

So, I thought about making this a 'food blog', but then I reconsidered. Because you know what? That would be the most boring thing people would (never) read. I recently realized that I have, possibly, the most pedestrian taste in food ever. Other people talk about all the fancy stuff they have eaten or want to eat and I'm sitting there thinking 'can I have a cheeseburger?' And frankly, admitting to everyone just how many times I default to peanut butter toast for dinner would just be embarrassing.

And then I thought, hmm, crafts? Nope. Photography? Nah. Travel? Nein.

But I could probably write a little dab about any one of those topics. And that might be fun, so I think I'll just see where it takes itself, shall I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Things, pt 1

Solstice